Mergers & Acquisitions
BNP Paribas’ Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team offers best-in class advisory services to Corporate Clients, Institutional Investors and Private Equity.
We support you by providing advice for M&A transactions, seeking potential target buyers and sellers, and taking part in the negotiation phase on behalf of clients either buying or selling assets.
Who we are
Strongly anchored in the Dutch market, we are the most global, local bank in the Netherlands.
A team of approximately 10 professionals, part of a wider EMEA Advisory group of over 330 M&A advisors.
Providing a fully integrated offering of M&A advisory services and bespoke solutions.
What we offer
Highly experienced professionals across the globe strive to offer insightful advice on all types of mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- M&A advisory (origination & execution)
- Public-to-private transactions
- Financial Sponsors
- Fairness opinions / Defense
- Boardroom advisory
What makes us unique
- Combining global reach, industry expertise and local knowledge
- Working closely with other local expert teams to enable our clients to benefit from a cross-border and cross-sectorial expertise
- Allowing businesses to execute rigorous and successful executions with assistance at every stage
Get in touch with our team
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking
Herengracht 595, 1017 CE Amsterdam
+31 20 5501212
Track Record of Expertise
Our global offering
To find out more about our international products and services take a look at our global website. And if you want to know more about our local offerings, feel free to give us a call.