Internship Corporate Coverage
ReferenceNL CIB 744
- TEMPORARY STATUS
Corporate Banking Coverage Intern
In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
BNP Paribas S.A. located in Amsterdam offers you the opportunity to immediately integrate in the Corporate Coverage team in The Netherlands of one of the largest banks worldwide. We seek highly motivated Master students or graduates for a five to six months internship. The internship is on a full-time basis only.
What can you expect?
You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading products and solutions first hand. The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Corporate Banking meets your needs and aspirations.
We will give you the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the success of our team to help our customers achieve their financial goals. You will join the local team but work in a very international environment interacting with colleagues around the world.
- Support the bankers in their day to day work;
- Contribute to the development of pitch books, monitoring market & sector developments, and assist on ad-hoc commercial projects (Event Driven Finance, Debt and Equity Capital Markets as well as the Strategic Dialogue);
- Supporting on the implementation of international transaction banking and lending deals;
- Work with credit analyst team for ongoing credit requests (annual reviews and ad hoc requests);
- Perform ESG assessment of our client base;
- Assisting in collection of legal, Compliance and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) information, feed internal systems and liaise with Due Diligence and Compliance teams for further distribution.
We are looking for:
- A graduate or a master student in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Econometrics or another relevant field. In case you have a different background, though with a strong interest in banking, you are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skills – ability to liaise across business lines and geographic regions in order to ensure effective delivery of credit proposals and client services.
- Other competencies: analytical, client focused, team player, result-driven, fast-learner.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and in writing, Dutch is considered a plus.
BNP Paribas is committed to a culture where diversity and inclusion are encouraged. We welcome applicants from diverse cultures, faith, genders and sexual orientation.
BNP Paribas offers an excellent internship allowance.