HR Intern Shared Service Center
ReferenceNL CIB 763
- HUMAN RESOURCES
Are you in the end of your bachelor’s or master degree and do you have passion for the area of Human Resources.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is presence in six cities over the Netherlands working from 10 different entities. These entities are supported via 7 HR teams in the Netherlands. As part of the ambitions of the BNP Paribas Group in the Netherlands we are in the process of setting up a Shared Service Center for Payroll and Admin which will cover all payroll and HR administrative activities for the group. This Shared Service Center will be set up within the HR team of Corporate Institutional Banking (CIB).
The Human Resources Department of CIB consists today of 5 HR colleagues reporting directly to the Head CIB Human Resources based in the center of Amsterdam. The HR Department is responsible for all activities concerning the staff in general.
The focus of your role will be supporting the coordinator of the Shared Service Center. As part of our team and next to your goals and objectives from school, you will have the opportunity to :
· Contribute to a variety of HR-related projects
· Help on the development of the SSC
· Administer HR project documentation working with Sharepoint
· Assist in HR reporting
· Participate in the payroll process and other benefits
What we’ll offer if you accept the challenge
· Be part of a dynamic and growing team
· Internship fee of 700 EUR per month
· Travel costs are fully reimbursed.
· You’re welcome to join BNPP Netherlands – or HR team events
Who we are
CIB is part of BNP Paribas, the European Union’s leading bank and a key player in international banking. BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 countries, with more than 190,000 employees, including nearly 145,000 in Europe. In the Netherlands, with 1,300 employees at our ten entities, we offer solutions and advice in real estate, asset management, insurance, financing, leasing and mobility.
Why choose BNP Paribas as an employer
What we do will only be of value if it contributes to a sustainable and inclusive society within safe planetary boundaries. We act responsibly and find it important that you do the same. Together, we can make all the difference and have an impact.
Your potential is limitless, just like our drive and commitment. It’s important to us for our people to keep growing and developing. So, not only do we give you access to training and courses of all kinds, but there are also plenty of career opportunities to grow into other parts of the BNP Paribas Group locally and internationally.
It’s important to us for our employees to feel comfortable. We stand for a diverse and inclusive workplace where everybody can be themselves: an informal and open working environment with a wide variety of backgrounds, both locally and internationally, where a flexible and hybrid way of working is the standard.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, simply upload your curriculum vitae and a brief cover letter before …, and we’ll be glad to invite you for an introductory interview. If you’d like to talk to us first about whether this role is right for you, or for more information, please contact Rob Schreuder by email on : Rob.Schreuder@bnpparibas.com
Please bear in mind that we conduct pre-employment screening.
Unsolicited offers by external organisations to help us find a suitable candidate will not be considered.
Who you are
· You are in the end of your Bachelor, in between bachelors and masters, or currently studying in a Masters program (e.g., Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Management, or any related areas).
· Fluent in Dutch and English.
· Curiosity to ask questions; eagerness to learn and absorb new information.
· Independent and pro-active.
· Extensive proficiency and interest in HR and IT tools.