HR Intern (Fulltime)
ReferenceNL CIB 755
- HUMAN RESOURCES
BNP Paribas is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group is present in 75 countries worldwide and employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
To support our HR Team in Amsterdam we are looking for a fulltime:
Human Resources Intern (fulltime)
The Human Resources Department consists today of 5 HR colleagues reporting directly to the Head CIB Human Resources based in the center of Amsterdam. The HR Department is responsible for all activities concerning the staff in general.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of our team and next to your task to reach goals and objectives from school, you will have the opportunity to support us on the following:
- administrative tasks (C&B administration, On/offboarding, Learning & Development)
- assist and support in HR Projects
- provide recruitment support
- provide ad hoc reports
We are looking for:
- a demonstrated passion for the area of human resources
- a Bachelor or Master student
- fluent in Dutch and English
- curiosity to ask questions; eagerness to learn and absorb new information; flexibility to receive feedback and engage in respectful debate
- very accurate and administrative skills
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- independent and pro-active
You are excited to take on a challenge, pro-active in proposing solutions, think of new ideas and to on-board a new learning experience!
- Duration: at least six months.
- Compensation: this is a paid internship; travel costs are fully reimbursed.
- Location: our office in the center of Amsterdam.
A Pre-Employment Screening (PES) is part of the application procedure. A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behavior and a statement regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment. For your application to be taken into consideration, it is required that you are a resident of the Netherlands.