Cash Management Service Manager
ReferenceNL CIB 733
- Standard / Permanent
- OPERATION PROCESSING
Cash Management Service Manager – Corporate & Institutional Banking
Acting for daily servicing activities as the single point of contact answering the Cash Management support and product requests of BNPP Corporate clients. Main objectives for the Service Manager is to produce the best client satisfaction possible and to maintain the standards of excellence of the BNPP Cash Customer Service team ( CCS) on daily servicing request for the Largest Corporates clients.
The CCS aims to provide Largest Corporates clients with an end-to-end quality of service on their Daily Servicing requests.
To ensure a customer-experience driven daily servicing:
- Offer a positive experience to the client
- Understand client requirements to simplify requests
- Answer any question related to business as usual Cash Management support requests
To manage Cash Management incidents:
- Identify incidents and send alerts to the clients
- Measure the impacts of the incident and communicate them to the client
- Communicate with the client until the incident resolution
- Elaborate adapted reporting on recurrent incidents
To continuously improve daily servicing quality:
- Investigate on clients Cash Management activity to identify potential servicing improvements
- Identify internal process optimization levers and communicate them to relevant stakeholders (BO, Compliance…)
- Take part to improvement of client satisfaction and client satisfaction metrics (NPS)
- Work in close relationship with the Account Manager (if any) in order to ensure the best client satisfaction
Who we are
BNP Paribas is a European leader in banking and financial services, with a significant and growing international presence in 75 countries and nearly 190,000 employees. Corporate & Institutional Banking is the investment bank division, with a strong global presence employing 20,000 people across 50 countries, providing to its clients financing, advisory and capital market services. BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking aims to develop long-term relationships with her clients and accompany them throughout their business and investment strategies.
In the Netherlands BNP Paribas is one of the largest and leading non-Dutch banks. Thanks to our global network combined with our local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
What we do will only be of value if it contributes to a sustainable and inclusive society within safe planetary boundaries. We act responsibly and find it important that you do the same. Together, we can make all the difference and have an impact.
Your potential is limitless, just like our drive and commitment. It’s important to us for our people to keep growing and developing. So, not only do we give you access to training and courses of all kinds, but there are also plenty of career opportunities to grow into other parts of the BNP Paribas Group locally and internationally.
It’s important to us for our employees to feel comfortable. We stand for a diverse and inclusive workplace where everybody can be themselves: an informal and open working environment with a wide variety of backgrounds, both locally and internationally, where a flexible and hybrid way of working is the standard.
· Strong communicator (written and spoken)
· Proficient in the use Microsoft Office and strong knowledge of business tools and IT applications
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for Cash Management related topics
· Flexible attitude & autonomous working style
· Takes initiative, proposes & signals improvements/changes
· Good knowledge of payment processes and about Cash Management services and product details
· Understanding of the business risks and broad knowledge of related procedures and best practices
· HBO level of education, with a background in finance
· Fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
· finity with payment products and processes
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Cash Management
As part of the application procedure there is an assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES). A PES includes a check of your ID and credentials, a statement of good behaviour and a statement regarding liability at the time of commencement of employment.