BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking offers corporates and financial institutions financial solutions in the field of financing, risk management and advisory.
Putting our corporate and institutional clients front and centre is at the heart of BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking’s (CIB) business model. BNP Paribas is committed to building long-term relationships with you, its client, supporting you in your business strategy and meeting all your corporate and investment banking needs. Bringing a global perspective and pioneering spirit, BNP Paribas CIB’s experts create best-in-class solutions in financing, risk management and advisory.
Tailor-made financial solutions
In The Netherlands, BNP Paribas focuses on Dutch Large and Mid Cap corporates, financial institutions and the public sector on the one side and subsidiaries of our clients abroad on the other side. Committed to building a strong relationship over time, BNP Paribas opened three regional CIB business centres in The Netherlands since October 2010; in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Rotterdam. By literally being closer to its clients, the bank is better equipped to offer tailor-made financial solutions.
Dutch companies are the most internationally oriented companies in Europe. They need a financial partner who can assist them throughout the world. Thanks to its presence in nearly 80 countries worldwide and a unique European network of over 150 Business Centres in 23 countries BNP Paribas can accompany you there.
- Best Trade Bank in Western Europe, TFR, June 2014
- Best Flow House in Western Europe (Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2014)
- Nr 3 Cash Management bank in Western Europe, Euromoney 2013
- Best Bank for Cash Management in Europe, TMI, July 2014
- #1 Bookrunner for EMEA Syndicated Loans (Dealogic, Thomson Reuter, Bloomberg) – H1 2014
- #1 EMEA Equity-Linked Bookrunner by value and number of deals (Dealogic H1 14)
- #1 Corporate bonds in EUR, #1 All FIG bonds in EUR and #3 All bonds in EUR (IFR Thomson Reuters H1 14)
- #1 European Top-Tier Large Corporate Banking market penetration (2013 Greenwich Share Leader survey)